Current Xiaopan 6.4.1 6.4.1

Linux WiFi hacking distribution (ISO)

1. Alessio

Alessio Active Member

Tells me error ... older versions works.

• Like Like x 1
  2. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

Tells me error ... older versions works.

Well that's helpful should be easy to fix :banghead: "mine works if that helps"
    Any errors please post as my crystal ball has a bad signal and I don't do mind reading.

3. Alessio

Alessio Active Member

Sorry... I don't speak english very well... last working version is XIAOPAN 0.4.7.2

4. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

1) are you booting from usb or virtual box
    2)What size is the iso (172mb md5 8d266b9c1ca8edb884e1266213e8902e)
    3) What is your error not booting blank screen ??
    4) use italiano ?? and google translate.

5. Alessio

Alessio Active Member

Boot from usb, my netbook is NB100
    69,1 mb last working version 0.4.7.2 .
    Not more black screen... The problem is... for example... I start Inflator... afer launch the screen of program disappeared. With 0.5B2 I can't copy a file from usb key to program (example: I can't change the file reaver with others versions). 0.4.7.2 is flawless.

6. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

How much ram have you got ??
    also check dmesg for errors.

7. Alessio

Alessio Active Member

8. ALoha

ALoha New Member

I also encountered the same problem of version 6.4.1 only scans WiFi channels 1,2,3.

I have tried using the same newly built USB drive on 3 different notebooks, with same WiFi adapter. Version 6.4.1 also only scans and penetrates WEP on those 3 channels.

On the same 3 notebooks and WiFi adapter, I reboot to another USB drive which has version 0.4.6. All 3 notebooks can scan all channels and penetrate the WEP.

Therefore, I concluded the version 6.4.1 indeed has problem.

My WiFi adapter chipset is RTL 8192cu.

Please fix the problem and issue a newer version as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

:ROFLMAO:

There is a temp fix #10 , the only way i can see how to fix it is to get rid of all the scripts that use mon0 or use old compat drivers,
    Your welcome to fix it yourself.

10. KinGAlphonso

KinGAlphonso Member

hi everyone.i got a problem with this new xiaopan os.i can boot it from usb with no any problem.but it seem cannot recognize my usb wifi dongle.im using TP-link TL-WN727N V3 RT5370N chipset.i try plug it in after done booting also no use.im try using minidwep-gtk and it say no wireless card found.no problem when using xiaopan os 0.4.7.2.any help really appreciated.im no good with linux so if can please explain in details.thanks.

11. goaf21

goaf21 Active Member

it wont recognize my wifi adapter.... can you please make it happen, i triied all the versions of xiaopan and it doesn't find it... ralink rt3290

12. bugbugbug

bugbugbug Active Member

I'd love to try Xiaopan but there's no way I'm going to boot from an unverified iso. I wouldn't expect any other security-conscious person to either.

Would you be willing to sign your iso releases? Or generate sha256/sha512 checksums and sign those instead?

NB For this to be meaningful it would need to be done with a reasonably long-term GPG key that is used consistently for this purpose and managed securely, with the key fingerprint published in various places, and for the developers to check the published fingerprints are correct once in a while (from internet connections other than their usual ones). If you need to change keys you can just sign the new one with the old one.

All the major distros (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, etc etc) sign their releases. Kali does it too.

At the moment you are doing absolutely nothing to protect your users against hijacked/tampered downloads. md5 checksums served over http are not at all secure.

BTW Even the login form of your site appears to POST over http! So, my second suggestion would be to run your site over https. There's not much excuse for not doing this now that certificates are easy to get and free:
    https://letsencrypt.org/

Hope you are able to take this on board and improve it.

13. nder

nder Active Member

it does not boot up in live usb used rufus to create the live usb but it stucks at the choice part and after 5secs it repeats the 5sec

14. pashan

pashan Active Member

I use Lili USB Creator and always okay!

15. nder

nder Active Member

thanks pashan it worked but now new problem my usb wifi adapter does not detects the wifi signal it shows in scanning but it doesnt appear in minidwep

16. pashan

pashan Active Member

I use TP-LINK TL-WN722N, almost all versions Xiaopan, neatly scans and executes commands. Probably your adapter has a problem with the drivers. Is this before, 'If you eat come back to version Xiaopan that was good!

17. nder

nder Active Member

same im using the same adapter and i used the previous version it worked and i did cracked few wifi pass but this one im not sure coz im running in live usb so im nt really sure

18. pashan

pashan Active Member

For me, the best 0.4.7.2, this 6.4.1 scans only a few networks, creates scans only the first three channels, but I still use 0.4.7.2.
    all the more difficult, the AP is locked, or when the WPS is turned on, and I know him from before, no problem.

19. nder

nder Active Member

aha i see mayb u can teach me abit on how to crack efficiently wpa network i have no problem in wep it gets done in 10mins only the wpa (wps disable/enabled) both i have problem i gt a handshake yest for this wpa but no dictionary to crack and previously used a dictionary but unable to find pin

20. pashan

pashan Active Member

My happiness is that I wrote down everything that I initially broke (fault manufacturer that is at all the same), but the change is fw, done that after 10 attempts to WPS AP is locked! Since I used that password was not replaced after the upgrade FW, I took the new WPS, so I can connect to the network using windows, and entering into the routers IP address, which saw the new WPS, re-wrote them ....