• Like Like x 1
  2. sirwes99

sirwes99 Active Member

this is what i downloaded a while back before i found netgearkiller

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. kn0w1

kn0w1 Well-Known Member

Hey Mitch - happy holidays my friend. Ive tried your advice with the command, using the hccap you provided, with netgearkiller dict., and tried to crack that file, with no luck yet.... Luckily its taught me a ton in the process tho so I must say thank you. Here are a couple of hccapx files I converted from earlier today. Can you take a swing at these? Im still trying to wrap my mind around the rules and variables in the .bat file( using win w/ my 1080 to crack), but Ive uploaded that as well - can you give me any advice on rules I should add, or if it looks ok? Im going to try that wordlist you just provided in a few … wish me luck … thanks again yall are awesome .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. mitchellgilmore23

Firstly, I'm running on Ubuntu, which is Linux and its not easy to read .bat files, so I'm not sure. Out of all of those files, the only handshake is 1 MySpectrumWifi, multiple times.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kn0w1

kn0w1 Well-Known Member

MySpectrumWiFi3c-2g is the handshake im trying to break and need help with.. netgear killer unsuccessful as of yet

• Like Like x 1
  6. sonic4

sonic4 Active Member

This is a Netgear AP handshake I got in my Kali Live. If anyone here can't or won't crack this then can you at least link me how to upload the netgear wordlist in a live linux boot crack myself?! If not then crack plz! Thx in advance!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. itzh4cked

itzh4cked Well-Known Member

Oofta that's a big file for a handshake, what did u use to capture it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. sonic4

sonic4 Active Member

Yes BUT this is the only way I can get the handshake for this AP (2nd best wifi signal I have)! So, is it too big to crack? Is there a way I can upload the hccapx version?

I also THINK I captured smaller handshakes with Wifite (2) in my Kali Live BUT not sure if they're valid :(

Link is here: https://xiaopan.co/forums/threads/free-wpa-crack-service.1903/page-8#post-56245

#688 sonic4, 9 Jan 2019
    Last edited: 9 Jan 2019
  9. itzh4cked

itzh4cked Well-Known Member

Try using Fluxion it's a automated script with cowpatty/pyrit also has mdk3 to deauth users to help get handshake, it will also verify the handshake to make sure its valid

• Like Like x 1
  10. sonic4

sonic4 Active Member

Wifite2 in my Kali Live already did this I think as it said that there was no handshakes in cowpatty YET were valid in pyrit and 2 other programs I can't remember :/ So I'm not sure what that means. I'm hoping that 3/4 valid means good? :unsure:

• Like Like x 1
  11. PeterParker

PeterParker Well-Known Member

You are the man!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. sonic4

sonic4 Active Member

UPDATE: Just checked on another website, and says handshakes are valid but I can't afford to pay to crack; neither do I have the hardware to INSTALL and run cracking software on my end so can anyone here help plz?! Here's link to the others: https://xiaopan.co/forums/threads/free-wpa-crack-service.1903/page-8#post-56245

• Like Like x 1
  13. m.montuano

m.montuano Active Member

Can someone help me please?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. regulareverydaynormalguy

First I would like to thank all those in here who have given so much to this community, i have lurked for many months here and you guys rock.
    I have a few issues here, It wont let me upload my .hccapx file so i had to use my rather large 5 hr scan for this handshake .cap file. :(
    I just used a rather broken yet working command o
    hashcat -m 2500 /root/09.hccapx -a6 /root/netkiller.dict ?d?d?d --force im sure your cringing right about now. :)
    It is working however my laptop is slow on cpu like this and says this sagecom myspectrumwifiXX capture will take 30 days.
    Ive noticed this community members are very helpful with their private custom lists, could some give it a go for me?
    Thanks much!
    I will repost my finding here in 30 days either way.
    --- Double Post Merged, 14 Jan 2019, Original Post Date: 14 Jan 2019 ---
    Upon further inspection, It doesnt seem to have an authenticated handshake :( Im not sure if its workable.
    --- Double Post Merged, 14 Jan 2019 ---
    Maybe it is workable, GPUHash.me completed in less than 7 min on basic with success! So im going to let this run, The netkiller.dict will probably find it. fingerscrossed.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. carnivore1

carnivore1 Well-Known Member

View attachment 4540 Capture.PNG Hey, regulareverydaynormalguy, here is your passphrase---classyseed349...your handshake was barely workable, try wifite or airgeddon for a easy script to help you get quick handshakes or pmkid files, or manual commands using airmon, airodump, and aireplay. Were you really going to run your laptop for 30 days instead of just paying GPUhash.me a few bucks in bitcoin?? Hope you are learning the cracking process, and seeing the the difficulty in cracking these. A few bucks to the folks who have a bitcoin link will go a long ways in rewards for you, because if you have lurked around and noticed the couple folks who were the most helpful around here have vanished. Good luck to you and hope you will contribute to community...cheers carnivore1 View attachment 4540

#695 carnivore1, 17 Jan 2019
    Last edited: 17 Jan 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. regulareverydaynormalguy

Yes I was going to let it run. It stays running with torrents and FTP server anyways. Coinbase is dragging their feet on my account verification. New iPhone made 2 way impossible without support. I would gladly pay them with a Visa or pay you with a Visa however right this exact moment. Bitcoin was not an option.
    Thanks for your help. I am learninasas much as I can, I have been playing around with it for a little over a year now and not exactly sure why the capture was almost unusable although I may have an idea. Out of curiosity would you share with me the dictionary you used?
    And I will try to be more active after work.
    I am getting a new gaming PC to replace my current shity laptop in a couple of weeks and I'll be upable to help more here and game on Ultra, (maybe not Ultra) but max!
    --- Double Post Merged, 17 Jan 2019, Original Post Date: 17 Jan 2019 ---
    If it's any consolation, it was already at 10% in the B letters and I'm sure would have found it at C in a day or two.

• Like Like x 1
  17. carnivore1

carnivore1 Well-Known Member

Well ,cheers to you for all your patience..I just used what you suggested, the Hashkiller wordlist. Guess you are right , you were getting close to the C's...Depending on your budget, try to get higher quality hardware in gaming rig...For Hashcat proper, gtx1060 6gb at minimum ( if going with nvidia rig) to make it quick enough through wordlists or mask attacks...Even with my RTX 2080 ?d?d?d mask attack with stated wordlist would be 5.5 hours ha..guess thats not bad compared to 30 days....carnivore1

• Like Like x 1
  18. regulareverydaynormalguy

That is super nice speeds on that list

Yes, I'm pretty excited about this PC, I actual found it at a pawn shop (still paying for it) He still had the guys receipt. See image for specs. I even have an dinosaur Terminator Asic Litecoin Miner six 6 graphics cards in it but it's impossible reprepurpose it seems. I wish, I bet it could crush some numbers.‍♂️
    Thank you again for your help, I greatly appreciate it, I will add that client to my dossier.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. m.montuano

m.montuano Active Member

can you get the password for me please?

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. sam smith

sam smith Well-Known Member

I havent had any luck with this one . could someone give it a try

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1