Question Airgeddon Linset Captive Portal doesn't deauthnicate.

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by S31F, 7 Mar 2021.

1. S31F

S31F Well-Known Member

While using airgeddon captive portal , successfully captured the handshake , created an AP and when the 4 windows open the deauth one if i chose airplay deauthnication it says "BSSID not found" and I can't add "--ignore-negative-one" as it's not editable it's automated , and when i choose "mdk3 attack" it gets stuck at perodically re reading whitelist/black list , what should i do ? is this because I'm using the intel internal wifi card? p.s it works with wifite , airodump/aireplay and even used the same device once with wifislax's linset and i think if i remember that it worked

2. r1sen

r1sen Mod
    Staff Member Moderator Dev Team VIP

What version of airgeddon? What Linux distro?

3. S31F

S31F Well-Known Member

I tried on Kali Linux and Parrot OS
    The latest version

4. r1sen

r1sen Mod

That's why I created TP, parrot and kali are excellent for long range hacking via over the hard line and internet not wifi. Sorry to anyone that disagrees in my opinion any distro using sysd and network manager in the newest versions and kernels are terrible with wireless cards and dev mode options like capture, injection, broadcasting, etc, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  5. r1sen

r1sen Mod

And you may wanna check the release in those repos because if I'm not mistaken the newer versions of airgeddon implement mdk4