Comments on Profile Post by ThatUsernameIsUnique

1. Crackerz Wave
    Crackerz Wave
    1) u should create support thread....
    2)dont post on any staff wall regarding help
    3)if it sux, not xiaopan but reaver
    4)reaver sometimes can and sometimes cant
    5)in your support thread, tag me.......and pls put info on those thread like what chipset, what xiaopan version, screenshot....what tool u use..etc

thx
    24 Mar 2013
  2. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    Sure, sry. You'r right im just pissed off.
    24 Mar 2013
  3. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    Umm, from where can i create the support thread?
    24 Mar 2013
  4. Mr. Penguin
    Mr. Penguin
    The issue is well documented ThatUsernameIsUnique . Crackerz Wave is right. This is not a Xiaopan issue, you should be asking for help at Reaver WPS at Google Code who are the developers of the package.
    24 Mar 2013
  5. Mr. Penguin
    Mr. Penguin
    He should be researching the issue first before creating a thread, besides we have threads on this issue atm.
    24 Mar 2013
  6. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    Why you get involved? You are his father or what? ^^
    Dude...
    24 Mar 2013
  7. Mr. Penguin
    Mr. Penguin
    Because you are doing to him what you did to me the other day. Please do not harass / annoy staff and members with personal requests of support.
    24 Mar 2013
  8. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    What i've done? o.0
    24 Mar 2013
  9. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    Im not harassing anyone. I just and only wanna know how to make reaver hit 100%.
    24 Mar 2013
  10. Mr. Penguin
    Mr. Penguin
    it has clearly missed the pin due to who knows what. Specify the first 4, slow the attack and start again.
    24 Mar 2013
  11. Crackerz Wave
    Crackerz Wave
    24 Mar 2013
  12. Mr. Penguin
    Mr. Penguin
    What pin are you upto? surely there would be only about 20 possible pins due to being @ 99.99% and you know the first 4
    24 Mar 2013
  13. Crackerz Wave
    Crackerz Wave
    hey Mr.Penguin .......let me help him...u can sleep or rest :P ..as now im holiday..........ThatUsernameIsUnique i give u until 12.00 am tomorrow...if still dont create the support thread..bye bye
    24 Mar 2013
  14. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    The attack is not speeded up, i didn't touch the advanced options of inflator for that, i've also tried to specify the first 4 numbers of the pin but when i press "Run" its starting to try again the same pin, like i've did nothing with the advance options...
    24 Mar 2013
  15. Crackerz Wave
    Crackerz Wave
    that why i said create request thread,,i try to help you..make sure u do it faster before i lose my mood..i want to play ps2
    24 Mar 2013
  16. Mr. Penguin
    Mr. Penguin
    what are the error codes if any when you specify -vv BTW this is the last comment I make in this profile post and it should be the last for Crackerz Wave as well.
    24 Mar 2013
  17. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    24 Mar 2013
  18. ThatUsernameIsUnique
    ThatUsernameIsUnique
    I dont understand... because right now im having internet by cracked wi-fi with inflator, and everything went perfect. I cracked it in 8 hours. And thats taking more than 30 hours and at the end, stucked.
    24 Mar 2013
  • About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K