REQ ALFA 050NH original install disc .iso

Discussion in 'Request Software' started by kevsamiga, 8 Sep 2014.

1. kevsamiga

kevsamiga Well-Known Member
    VIP

Cant find this anywhere on the net, or at ALFA, or anywhere else...

All that can be found is driver disc for the 051NH. I used to have it on HD but wiped it off by accident and don't anymore have a backup. Hopefully someone does... ;-)

Original disc looks like this :

Thanks for any help.

[​IMG]

2. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Well-Known Member
    VIP

Have you tried to email either Alpha or Rockland to see if they could send you a iso of it? The people at Rockland seem like they are nice enough to email it or let you download it from them, here is a link to their support. Just a thought, if I had it I would send it to you, my friend, but I don't.

http://store.rokland.com/pages/support

3. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

4. kevsamiga

kevsamiga Well-Known Member
    VIP

Yes, it's not amongst the hosted sourceforge files though...that was my first port of call.

In fact there is no mention of the 050NH adapter or it's drivers anywhere anymore at ALFA, rokland, or sourceforge.

It's almost like the adapter and the drivers that go along with it "fell completely off the edge of the internet".

I looked almost everywhere without success, which is reason why I posted the REQ here.

The specific driver file I had was 050NH.exe (and it had a different file size to any of the generic Ralink drivers). It ran the old clunky large RaUI gui.

I'm hoping that someone has the old driver disc just lying around somewhere doing nothing so they can make a copy. and create an .iso from it for upload (I believe it was a mini-disc anyway in the box) so it shouldn't be that large an .iso to upload/download anyway.

I don't really want to have to buy an extra 050NH just to get the driver disc that came in the box, and toss the adapter away.

Frustrating, since I deleted the specific 050NH drivers by accident, and now it cannot ever be re-downloaded again, bummer...

#4 kevsamiga, 8 Sep 2014
    Last edited: 8 Sep 2014