AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone

Discussion in 'Xiaopan OS' started by Crish Harish, 17 Dec 2020.

1. Crish Harish

Crish Harish Active Member

Instructions to Fix Login or Signup to view links / downloads. To fix iPhone AOL mail read the accompanying advances cautiously. Stage 1: Use Airplane Mode to Fix AOL Mail if not working. Select Settings first. To turn it green, the bar needs to slide. Step by step instructions to Add AOL Account to Mail on iPad and iPhone. The way toward adding a @aol.com email record to an iPad and iPhone is the equivalent on the two gadgets, however the cycle here is shown with screen captures from an iPad everything is the equivalent on iPhone. Here's the way it works: Open the "Settings" application on iPad or iPhone. Fix Mail App Not Working Issue on iPhone and iPad. Power Reboot your iOS Device. A couple of minor bugs like freezing of touch screen could be fixed forcibly rebooting the gadget. Thus, attempt to give this stunt a touch of karma. Basically press and hold the Home and rest/wake fastens immediately on your iPhone or iPad until the Apple logo shows up on the screen. The AOL App gives you admittance to the very best of AOL, including Mail's imaginative highlights and settings. With the application rendition of AOL Mail, you'll have the option to add accounts, send letters coordinate your post box, and more on one or the other Android or iOS. Email NOT chipping away at my iphone. I have been utilizing email on my telephone routinely. At the point when I take a pic with the telephone, I will send it to my email address so I can open on the PC. I attempted to send an image to myself so I could download onto the PC and it says my email address or potentially secret phrase is wrong for imap.mail.att.net.