Issue Beini / BackTrack 5 Can't Detect My AWUS036NHR

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by arezym87, 25 Oct 2012.

1. arezym87

arezym87 Member

why beini/bactrack5 cant detect my wireless card and my Alpha network(RT) ? I dont know how to fix it . Actually im new in this stuff . so , anyone can help me please ? when i open Beini after i connected my alpha , i open Fedding Bottle and i found there no any wireless card . im using intel(Pro) and Alfa AWUs036NHR .

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

3. arezym87

arezym87 Member

Now Im Using Xiaopan and its detect and work . but now , when im open mini-wep gtk . it cant crack it . then i try with fedding bottle , i have wait until 9hours++ but nothing happen . and one more thing . i didnt understand about dictionary needed . It cant get the IV's and failed to send Association .

4. Mr. Penguin

Minidwep-GTK can't crack what? WPA? WPS? WPA2? WEP? Wait 9 hrs for what?

You need to give us more detail (e.g: screen caps, encryption, signal strength, etc). Dictionary (wordlist) is needed to crack WPA / WPA2 and it must contain the password in order for you to be able to crack it. Before you do that, you will need a four way handshake.

5. arezym87

arezym87 Member

1. Sorry for my bad english , but im new in Xiaopan/Beini . i mean , im using xiaopan 0.4.3 . when i open the miniwep-gtk . it cant send the association and failed to get the IV's .

2.How can i get four way handshake ?

6. Pascal

Pascal Wifi Sniffer
    Staff Member Moderator VIP

Try xiaopan 0.4.1 with NHR or Beini 1.2.3 ;)

Or Backtrack 5 R3

;););)

7. arezym87

arezym87 Member

Here's the problems , when i open feeding bottle . many wifi list in . but no one got client , i try capture to get client but nothing happen . only beacons move . (wait for 4hour) . Then , i continue using Miniwep-gtk , when i Launch it , this message will pop-up ''Fake Authentication unsuccessfull and no client found . its there any solution for my problems ?

8. Mr. Penguin

You are not always going to find a client. Use another method of attack.

9. arezym87

arezym87 Member

Like What Method ?

10. jimpipe

jimpipe Well-Known Member

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K