data base software for serial

Discussion in 'Request Software' started by vampiricbunny1800, 19 Nov 2013.

1. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

i would love a program that works on windows 7 / 8 that works like serials 2005 so i can search my serials this program will not even open on my pc however it works on vmware oddly same kind of install of win 7. but i want one that works on my main system withe the update and backup features of serials 2005

==========================================================================
    > looking for hardware to <

i am looking for a cheap router that will allow me more than one subnet or maybe a layer 3 switch i think id rather have a router so its wireless but id like to set my own static ip home adress and maybe make it a class B just for practice however my wndr4500 will not do this anybody know a router that will? or a modem?

2. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

Depends on what you call cheap the only i've used is Billion Products for SSL VPN, ADSL Modem/Router, Wireless ADSL Router, Powerline ADSL Router and Adapter, VoIP ADSL Modem/Router, Security Router, Broadband Router, SHDSL Bridge/Router, iBusiness Security, ISDN Product these support multiple subnets but are pricey maybe look for ones with intergrated switches should work in theory check they support vlan.
    Here is a list of dd-wrt routers that support vlan VLAN Support - DD-WRT Wiki

#2 meknb, 20 Nov 2013
    Last edited: 20 Nov 2013
  3. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Amazon.com: FVS318N

i will just get that and use the vpn it seems to work has up to 6000 ppl at once has a b g n dual band mimo and lots of subnets and each one can be set differently