Android Find My Router's Password (not KEY)

Discussion in 'Mobile Software' started by ImJoJo, 21 Mar 2013.

1. ImJoJo

ImJoJo The One & Only
    VIP

Cool app to find default router's configuration panel. It does what it says and what it was intended to do.
    Since the app is free I'm just going to post the original source link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ahadjittofis.routerinspect&feature=related_apps
    Description:
    Got a brand new router and don't know its password? Forgot the password of your router and don't want to reset it? Want to test the security strength of your router's password? You can use FMRP. FMRP enables you to recover the lost password of a router you own or have permission to do so. If your router's control panel uses HTTP authentication, you can choose between the four different recovery methods. Please note that FMRP cannot recover your router's wireless password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2), only the password of your router's control panel. Works with both HTTP and HTTPS control panels.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

FUNCTIONS:
    * Default Password Recovery: Automatically tests hundreds of default credentials to determine if your router is using a default password.
    * Manual Default Password Recovery: Presents you with dozens of manufacturers and router models' credentials to chose from to test a password.
    * Dictionary Password Recovery: Tests if the passwords contained in a user-provided dictionary match the one to your router's control panel.
    * Brute Force Password Recovery: Tests if any of the combinations of letters of specific length match the one to your router's control panel.

• Like Like x 2
  2. gallito1957

gallito1957 Active Member

any link to download

3. Anas

Anas Active Member

try aptoide, i founded it there