Fluxion-0.23 (update/edited for TC term)

Discussion in 'Scripts & Commands' started by r1sen, 8 Jan 2018.

1. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Here is the modified release for TinyPaw / Xiaopan / TCL 8.2.x

Trying to make things less glitchy looking for the next releases. @longshanks liked the modified HT-WPS-Breaker script so I adjusted the Fluxion terminal splash the same. Removed unrecognized terminal characters so the splash image displays properly as opposed to before as you can see in the original pictures at the bottom of this post. Both repo extensions have been updated.

Screenshot_TinyPaw_v1.2_2018-05-16_20:34:43.png

SourceForge: fluxion-0.23.tcz

BitBucket: fluxion-0.23.tcz

Necessary Files

• Aircrack-ng
    • Airmon-ng
    • Airodump-ng
    • Awk
    • Coreutils
    • Curl
    • Dhcpd
    • Hostapd
    • Iwconfig
    • Lighttpd
    • MacChanger
    • Mdk3
    • NMap
    • Php5-cgi
    • Pyrit
    • Python
    • Unzip
    • Xterm
    • Zenity*
    *Packages needed additionally from Linset - available within TC Apps Browser "Packages" / TCE-LOAD*

This script and extension was modified the same as my Linset extension. It was needed to re-specify the locations of NMap and PHP5-cgi to "/usr/local/bin/" instead of the previous "/usr/bin". Also any line in the script specifying "./airmon" needed to be changed to "/usr/local/share/fluxion/airmon". Enjoy ~

grabber-2018Jan07-215516.png grabber-2018Jan07-221022.png grabber-2018Jan07-221104.png grabber-2018Jan07-221125.png

#1 r1sen, 8 Jan 2018
    Last edited: 17 May 2018
  2. my house

my house Well-Known Member

Does it works on your router?

3. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

I've tested it against d-link and aris routers - both older, and both required a good "pwr" rating so either you need to be in close proximity to the router in question or - you need a omni/single directional antenna of at least 9dbi. Also deauth attacks should be carried out against connected clients, not all devices and not just the router.

4. my house

Did you tested against TP-Link Archer C1200 routers?

5. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

I have not - I don't have a large supply of test devices and most in proximity are various (linksys, aris, d-link) if you can test and generate results that would be helpful to post/update. As I said, directing your deauth's at connected clients is generally more successful then going after a single router or every device including router.

6. my house

I think it is working for TP-Link routers too but if we can force a client to connect to our network that would be awesome.

Did you find a way how to force a client to connect to our network instead of their own network?

7. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

YES! I have been working on wifiphisher for tcl / xiaopan / tiny paw - various fake/rogue AP tools - but... well, I am able to clone AP's, generate honeypots but there seems to be an issue with issuing DCHP leases - devices cannot obtain IPv4 addresses. But I am definitely on the same page.
    --- Double Post Merged, 31 Jan 2018, Original Post Date: 31 Jan 2018 ---
    Generally - if you can clone, jam/interfere and broadcast with an AP supported chipset then you can knock off a client and slip in, redirect, capture, etc. However if the client for these few tools can't obtain an IP lease then it's meaningless, so I have been wrapping up things for TinyPaw v1.1 so I can set aside the time to iron out these things.
    --- Double Post Merged, 31 Jan 2018 ---
    If you are in range, have a good strength antenna (9dbi +) you can clone and AP ESSID and BSSID (wifi-name and mac) and when you deauth clients, you can jam the host AP, clone its name and mac and wait for the deauth'd clients to auto connect back to your card instead. Usually you need about 3 wifi cards/dongles. 1 needs to have AP/Master supported chipset.

*wpa_supplicant - passphrase , etc* almost always will reconnect to that known network, ESSID/BSSID and resupply credentials - so not necessarily "forcing" just letting the natural happen

8. my house

I have searched for a good strength antenna (Alfa AWUS 1900) but the problem is I don't know how to install the driver in Kali

Do you recommend this Wi-Fi adapter (Alfa AWUS 1900) ?

Too bad it doesn't support AP mode :(

9. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Well other then TCL / Xiaopan and TinyPaw I use Parrot - which is built off Kali. Most supported chipsets that would do you good should already be installed in your distro any flavor of RTL and RL drivers. What antenna do you use now? If you have a decent card - even an old alfa or a similar card with a removable RP-SMA antenna should work. Something around 2000mW or more and a removable antenna of 9dbi or more - or a Yaji or grid antenna (which adapt to RP-SMA) so they can attach to an Alfa or similar car.
    I love Alfa cards - I have an old AWUS036H which is great for injection - I have a TP-Link which is great for capture.

Though, I think my TP-Link's chipset/driver rtl8192cu is having issues with AP/Master mode in TCL - etc
    --- Double Post Merged, 31 Jan 2018 ---
    Personally - my thoughts, if you are gonna go the route of creating honeypots/stingrays/rogue AP's then you need to invest in a card specifically marketed for broadcasting (AP/Master) modes. Like some home WiFi base usb card. Then any other card you should gear towards capture and injection - like high powered / long range RTL81xx and RT2870/3070 chipset cards

10. my house

You mean the AWUS036H Wifi adapter is good at injection but not good at creating rogue AP's ?

The signal strength of the WiFi base usb card is strong enough to capture?

I do not know what antenna Alfa AWUS 1900 uses but I know it has 3 antennas.

11. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Actually - Alfa really is only marketed for capture/injection or jamming, I am not sure I know of an Alfa chipset RTL/RL that supports or at least handles AP modes smoothly or at all. From my experience some off the shelf tp-link / d-link / belkin , etc will do the an AP - just only thing to consider would be if you get a model that has removable wifi antenna dongles or fixed? If you get a model with fixed antenna - they usually only manufacture them with 2 or 3dbi which means...well you'd need to be within like 20 feet of what you're trying to do lol - they are aimed at indoor home use. If you get model with removable RP-SMA antenna dongles then you can add much higher gain - like 9 or 12dbi antenna(s) which could make it more practical.

12. my house

I think i would get the removable Wi-Fi antenna

Actually, my Wi-Fi adapter's antenna is removable

13. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

No, AWUS036H is not good or usable for rogue AP - mine has (Ralink) chipset and is not practical. 2000mW with directional 9dbi is good for injection / jamming. My TP-Link RTL8192CU is much better at capturing and capturing clean, this Alfa cards rate of beacon/data/iv capture is about 1/10th the speed of this TP-link. But range and speed of injection is far better in the Alfa.

14. my house

Realtek TL-WN823N or TP-Link TL-WN823N ?

Did you mean TL-WN823N Wi-Fi adapter?

15. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Oh - version 1-3 only lol

After version 3 they locked it to managed mode only so 4 and up is no good.

My model is tp-link tl-wn822n rtl8192cu v3

16. my house

What version are you talking about? lol

TP-Link adapter or Realtek?

17. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

I have (1 of my cards) is a TP-LINK adapter

Model: TL-WN822N v3

With the REALTEK chipset (RTL8192CU)

Dual 2/3dBi Antenna

18. my house

Do you recommend this WiFi adapter?

19. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

No, the Realtek chipset seems solid - adapter I would say no only because with fixed antenna(s) you are severely limited in range.

*SEVERELY* I would say any more then 15ft and your broadcast/receiving pwr is significantly lost, for pentest it is not practical - for my I test off my desk and surrounding so in that case it is usable. I would very much recommend a device always with removable antenna dongles.

20. my house

Ok, which WiFi adapter you recommend the most for AP mode?
    Except for WiFi base USB card

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K