Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by torquaysam, 2 Aug 2012.

1. torquaysam

torquaysam Member

Have been tinkering with home made WI-Fi antennas & mods on usb wi-fi sticks,purchased a bluetooth uniden brand cordless phone that links with a Huawei U8180 mobile to give us unlimited phone calls +4gig of data / month, (not much i know) but for $40 / month ( Aussie ) thats cheap.
    Next step is why i'm here to get more internet !!!!!!!
    --- Double Post Merged, 2 Aug 2012 ---
    If i post on the wrong thread please correct me..........thank you.

2. Fantasma

Fantasma Well-Known Member

Welcome to Xiaopan Forums torquaysam , your's is a good introduction, the most people just say Hi and something like that.
    We allow talk offtopic on Introduce yourself thread and the shout box, so i thinlk no problem ! maybe we should have a " Home made wi-fi antennas & Mods " Thread, but Mr. Penguin is the right person to give us his view.
    Regards

3. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

torquaysam you live in quite a nice place I must say.

I will allow it :) He is just giving some info and not asking for help or anything. Introducing yourself is quite a relaxed forum. What isn't allowed is blatant advertising and requests for help.

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K