Question How to Recover AOL Account Forgot Password

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by asly wilson, 16 Jan 2020.

1. asly wilson

asly wilson Member

Recover Your AOL Password

Reset AOL password via Email Address
    Enter your username on the AOL sign-in page.
    Click on “I forgot my Password” to start the recovery of your forgotten AOL password.
    You will see three options select recover via email address.
    Now, you’ll be requested to verify your access to the recovery mail address. Tap “Yes, send me a verifying code” button.
    From the recovery mail, copy the unique code and paste it on the verification field.
    Now click continue and you can successfully get to the screen indicating for a New Password.
    Type your new password in both section New and Confirm password fields and then click Continue.
    It’s all done.

Don't Miss- Recover AOL Account

Reset AOL password via Security Questions

Enter your username on the sign-in page.
    Click on “I forgot my Password” to start the recovery of your forgotten AOL password.
    You will see three options select recover via Security Question.
    A few questions will come into your screen, now type the appropriate answer to asked questions in the given field and click the Verify button.
    Later, click the Continue key to reach the AOL password reset page.
    When you redirect to reset password page, now type a new password in both New and Confirm password fields.
    Finally, click on Continue to complete the method.
    Reset AOL password via Phone Number
    Enter your username on the sign-in page.
    You will see three options select recover via phone number.
    Enter the missing phone number digits that must match with the recovery number on your AOL email account. However, if this option is not available, then
    Directly click “Yes, send me verification code” or “Call me with verification code” button, as per your preference.
    Next, insert this code in the required field and click Continue and OK button to reach the AOL password reset page.
    Make Your AOL Account Password Strong
    Don’t use space between passwords and use a complete sentence.
    The first letter of every word should be caps lock.
    Use more than a couple of numbers and make it challenging to guess. Try to add them at the start or in the middle.
    Try to keep it almost simple by using any simple sentence.
    You must change your password constantly to stop hackers.

Don't Miss - AOL Account Recovery

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K