I am new to this... my apologies!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bombshelly5150, 3 Nov 2012.

1. bombshelly5150

:me Hello to anyone who reads this. I am new to the whole forum thing. I have visited them in the past for support and stuff, but I have never posted before. I figured I should get into this one because it is something that I really want to be able to do (crack wifi keys.) I am not familiar with xiaopan at all. Actually right now I am feeling quite victorious because just ten minutes ago I actually booted up xiaopan via live usb.
    I know...big deal, right? Well, this is a great triumph for me because I have been going thru it for weeks trying to run wifiway and get it to boot up in linux via usb. I have tried a number of different ways, and still have yet to get it to work. In my research tho, I came across xiaopan, and thought I would give it a try. It only took me a couple of days to get it actually work.
    By "work" I mean that I got it to run. I have no idea how to set up or use the programs within it, but I am hopeful that I will be able to figure it out. If anybody can offer any advice it would be much appreciated. I am sorry to say that I really have no clue about any of this stuff. I am a total noob! If nothing else, at least wish me luck. Thank you!

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Hey shelly. Welcome to Xiaopan Forums. We have plenty of resources around here.
    How to hack WEP:
    Watch this video on YouTube.

How to hack WPS:
    Watch this video on YouTube.

Remember, you need a wifi device that can support injection or monitor mode such as an rtl8187L usb device