Issue Inflator Produces No APs While Scanning

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by john locke, 21 Apr 2013.

1. john locke

john locke Member

Inflator produces no APs with scan. All other methods produce APs and APs with wps routers. Inflator is launched, it goes thru its 30 sec scan, then closes out and disappears without any APs. Can anyone tell me what simple thing I am doing wrong? I do put the wifi adapter into monitor mode before launching Inflator. Total process works with reaverpro. Total process works with minidwep-gtk. Total process means scanning, picking up APs to include wps APs, and cracking via reaver. Is there any inputs or screen shots on Inflator that shows it working? Any inputs would be welcome. I don't know why it would be in the Xiaopan OS if it has no value...so there must be something simple I have overlooked.

2. meknb

meknb Mod
    Moderator Dev Team VIP

Yes the search box this has been discussed many times.

3. john locke

john locke Member

Thank you for taking the time to respond! And, yes, I had gone thru not only this forum but other forums and did not find any solution to my question......thus, my post!

In looking at the forum's responses, one thread says that the Xiaopan OS does not work with inflator. another says that you have to use an earlier Xiaopan OS version 0.4.2.2 not the most recent version for it to work.

Are you saying that inflator still does not work on the latest Xiaopan OS? If not, can you point me to a specific thread that has another solution?

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

0.4.5.2.1 is amazing. Should try that. Also double check you are monitor mode.

5. morpheous

morpheous Active Member

Same thing happens to me, when i use Miniwep, it works flawless. Not inflator, it closes after it finishes scanning. Mr. Penguin, i am on Xiaopan 0.4.5.2.1, so i guess it isn't compatible with this version? I am also running Xiaopan 0.4.5.2.1 off Live CD.

6. azizi shaz

azizi shaz Member

i also got same problem,,my wlan0 work fine,,when i scan on minidwep it never shown aps,,hmm,,hope someone can help me,,by the way im using beini 1.2.5