Looking 4 new (Most Powerful) WiFi Wireless Adapter!

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking Cards' started by mrdreamers, 28 Oct 2012.

1. mrdreamers

mrdreamers Well-Known Member

I recently got Alfa AWUS036NHR and works great with Xioapan not so much with other os's :( but thats ok, anyway now im looking for just a regular wireless wifi adapter but the most powerful one with the best antenna i was wondering if any of you guys can help me out with finding one, i currently use netgear wg111v3 wireless g and it has great speed! unlike my new Alfa NHR which is up and down with its speed, but only gets 2 or 3 bars with the netgear i need something that will get me full bars plz guys let me know your best wireless adapters and that are compatible with all os's like netgear ty :) :me

2. shideneyu

shideneyu Member

Hi ! I'm in the same case as you. I have searched for several days now.

Here is what I came with after these searches: a Alfa AWUS036H with a Yagi antenna
    Or a Alfa AWUS036NHA coupled with a wifly-city 2.4ghz 10dbi.

It depends if you want a very long range support with a good speed (first choice)
    Or if you prefer a nicer software suport with high speed with a good range (second choice).

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K