Issue Minidwep Does Not Seem to Scan Properly

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by ZorroTheHacker, 23 May 2012.

1. ZorroTheHacker

ZorroTheHacker Active Member

when i use beini , minidwep can scan all wifi around me
    BUT when i using minidwep using xiaopan OS i only can scan 1 or 2 wifi around me... my chipset rtl8187l

is there any solution ?

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

This is really strange, are the scanning times the same?

Screenshots would be awesome. I will test this also see if i get the same result. I have the same card so.

I think Xiaopan version of Minidwep might use a different scanner, or by default Xiaopan OS is holding back on the dbm power of the card. You sure you are scanning all channels? try changing to just 1 - 11.

It would be great if you create a forum signature with your card, version of beini or xiaopan, USB boot or virtual machine :) makes it easier in diagnosing issues.

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K