Most Epic Intro You Will Ever Read...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tweak, 6 Nov 2012.

1. tweak

tweak Well-Known Member

how yall doin today? Just wanted to stop in & introduce myself. Name's tweak. Firstly, I would like to warn you about my inclination to purposely use bad grammar and alternate spellings of certain words. I will not change that, so if ur a grammar nazi, plz dont start. I fully have tha capability to spell & use grammar correctly, and in no way shape or form does it represent a lack of intelligence. I choose to spell this way as it allows me to establish my own characteristic way of talking thru text, and also serves a purpose of drawing out tha trolls/ignorant fools who plague tha internet these days, and thereby allows me to specifically ignore them.

I am PARTIALLY here today cuz I received a bill from Time Warner Cable for over $60 today, with an already-applied discount saving me $7/month. I started my service over a year ago with them at $33/month. IDK wut happened, but im done with them.

I have used, and learned on, BT3 in tha past. I know a few command lines regarding wireless penetration testing with tha airmon/airodump/aireplay/aircrack tools. But alas, I am a n00b & will not deny it. I am always willing to learn more, if I find it applicable to my life or leading to another skillset which will eventually become applicable in some way shape or form.

I play PS3, soon I will get into PC gaming and leave tha console world, I deliver pizzas Hot and Tasty to peoples' doorsteps for often large tips because I drive my atypical car at 95mph to their house, I have recently taught myself (with tha help of youtube) how to fix certain parts of cars and refuse to pay mechanics for any job that takes less than a day, I moderate on a separate forum (related to my avatar; if you are interested, PM me), my 3rd eye has been opened (only others who also have their 3rd eye opened will understand), and I love great quotes... in fact if you ever need a quote thats kickass, ask me & I will deliver. My girlfriend of soon-to-be 2 years is a bangin hot chica & she even plays video games :p. I have lived 100 years in my 22 year old body, chances are I have seen more :censored than you will ever (but obviously exceptions exist). Oh yeah, and f*ck tha popo. lol

Thanks for readin my intro :)

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K