NETGEARXX wordlist 1.08

Extremely effective WPA default wordlist

1. joe ameo

joe ameo New Member

Hey. Can anymore help me crack this on hashcat. Thanks. Also, whats the command for it thanks
    --- Double Post Merged, 3 Nov 2019, Original Post Date: 3 Nov 2019 ---
    @longshanks

Attached Files:

2. longshanks

longshanks Well-Known Member
    VIP

3. Dragonfly49

Dragonfly49 Active Member

It's Myspectrumwifie8
    --- Double Post Merged, 9 Nov 2019 at 1:00 AM, Original Post Date: 3 Nov 2019 ---
    Myspectrumwifie8... It should have adjective noun ?d?d?d like netgear. I know because I crack a few Myspectrumxx in the past that was like that. I will upload the cap. file again. Maybe someone can help.Thanks

Attached Files:

4. longshanks

longshanks Well-Known Member
    VIP

@Dragonfly49
    I have tried yours, netgear list no go, what you need is someone that has netgearkiller list, i only have 1/4 of it, the full list is 27gb's. sorry but i've given up on spending many hours cracking caps for no returns.

5. Dragonfly49

Dragonfly49 Active Member

Thank you so much for getting back to me longshanks. I appreciate the effort you put in.

• Informative Informative x 1
  • About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K