Issue Pin Does Not Change with Reaver

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by ony, 5 Dec 2012.

1. ony

ony Active Member

I rule the xiaopan very good but when I run the inflator after selected the BASSID the pin dont change ... trying pin 12345670
    trying pin 12345670
    trying pin 12345670....
    always the same pin number , I try more then 5 BASSID and the same problem , pin dont change. Please help!!! :(

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

This is a well documented issue. What is the RSSI (signal strength) of those networks?
    Have a look here

3. One Piece

One Piece Well-Known Member

what i do pin auto change.. but why u do pin always same?? mybe signal not good i think... or signal got n lost it...:eek:

4. ony

ony Active Member

Thanks for the reply Mr.Penguin , One Piece. RSSI of those networks are good ( i think not enough ). I saw the page that you send me & I have to check some options that you put there : Variables:
    -d = Delay between attempts (2 seconds)
    -T = M5 / M7 timeout times (0.30 seconds)
    -L = Ignore locks
    -N = No nacks
    -vv = Verbose mode, tells you detailed errors

5. One Piece

One Piece Well-Known Member

Ony why u not try searching place can u get more power rssi n try it...
    coz first i have prob same as u .. my wireless signal not good then i go some place to get more signal n try it...
    then i got nice result...

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K