Issue Reaver Pro Not Working

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by blazin6969, 27 Dec 2013.

1. blazin6969

blazin6969 Active Member
    VIP

Well got a reaver pro for christmas, and after only logging in once I cannot get back in at all anymore! Anyone have any ideas I even check via ipconfig and it doesnt show me anything thing. I tried multiple lan cables and computers. Its on I just cant get back in, I never even actually got to play with it. I went to hit the play button but it wouldn't allow me to everything was gray, so I pulled the power supply and rebooted now I cannot log in any ideas or solutions would be great. Would hate to have to return it.

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

A restart normally works. Are you using a Mac? Everything grey would indicate non WPS networks. Please submit a ticket here if you haven't already done so. Support

3. blazin6969

blazin6969 Active Member
    VIP

Yea I already submitted a ticket, No I am not using a mac I am using an Asus with Windows 7. I tried accessing on my other computer which has windows 8 and another that has vista none of which have worked. I get no network addres in the within the windows when they see the lan connected to the device. I had wps networks, the grey I am talking about was the 3 buttons at the bottom the play and pause and whatever the other button was, so it would not allow me to to even try a to even use it because I cannot press the play button to start that is why I restarted it.
    Thanks

#3 blazin6969, 27 Dec 2013
    Last edited: 27 Dec 2013
  4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

@blazin6969 Did ReaverSystems contacted you? I have sent a reminder to them to have a look at your issues.

5. blazin6969

blazin6969 Active Member
    VIP

Yes, they got back to me today! Thank you very much for your help! I will be able to play with it more when I get home Thursday, I was in for the holidays at my parents house.

• Like Like x 1