Question retrieve wpa key with wps-pin

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by unnamed, 21 Dec 2013.

1. unnamed

unnamed Active Member

I have successfully cracked many networks with reaver pro . and every thing is amazing so far . today i found out the network that i hack with reaver not connected anymore ... i tried to reconnect but the network name is changed and the key is changed but not the network router (I know its the same network because i have the MAC address).

my question is can i retrieve the wpa key with wps-pin that i have for that router ...

any support would be appreciated truly .....

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

Through a dictionary attack. WPSPin will not work as the router is not using the default pin / algorithm. As a hint they probably added a few numbers or letters to the end of their password. Think how they would think.

#2 Mr. Penguin, 21 Dec 2013
    Last edited: 21 Dec 2013
  3. gunz_kruung

gunz_kruung Well-Known Member

Yup Mr. Penguin right :happy:... you cant be able to retrieve the wpa password if the wps pin had been changed :sour:.. But if it still the default pin as you had cracked before then it good to go, just a make reaver usual command to associated with the router first then you save it and after that you continued running reaver again by using this command [ reaver -i mon0 -b (mac address) -p (wps pin) -c (channel) -vv ] and if I am not mistaken that you can open up a terminal in reaver pro although it perfectly completed with GUI by pressing the [alt+F9] to see the option.. Hope these can help you out:cool: