Tor Browser

Discussion in 'The Off Topic Lounge' started by estimacamry, 11 Mar 2013.

1. estimacamry

estimacamry Tracker
    VIP

[​IMG]
    What is the Tor Browser Bundle (TBB)?

The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location, and it lets you access sites which are blocked.
    The Tor Browser Bundle lets you use Tor on Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux without needing to install any software. It can run off a USB flash drive, comes with a pre-configured web browser to protect your anonymity, and is self-contained
    tor.jpg
    Download here https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
    Anyone tried this? Need some feedback please:D

• Like Like x 1
  2. ganja13

ganja13 New Member

ye i tried this and its a cool tool.i was at school and we had blocked internet access so using this tool it bypass filters/programs that stops you.
    another stuff is that you can surf on internet in stealth mode nobody knows your position because it changes the ip and you cant be located.
    another useful thing is that if you are connected to a router and cant have internet access (i dont know why but it helped me ) use tor and you get conection.