Multi vampiricbunny tech disk 0.0.3

Discussion in 'Software Downloads' started by vampiricbunny1800, 3 Aug 2013.

1. vampiricbunny1800

vampiricbunny1800 Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

this is the iso of the tech disk i had made before however i shrunk the crap out of it
    and took bt out to many people said the last file was to big to down load

How this works
    1 Download all the files
    2 UnZIP them and put them cd or dvd boot from it
    • Aby$m OS 0.0.3
    • Xiaopan 0.4.6.1 (i mislabeled this as 0.4.6.2 and didn't feel like fixing it )
    • Xiaopan SliTaz
    • Hiren's Boot CD 15.X (revised ) (i shrunk the size by 400 megs by taking out crap that's no longer useful )
    • Windows XP
    • Pass Scape (windows password hacker or changer ) ( this hacks windows passwords no list needed takes about 30 seconds even a super hard password is like 1 min )
    • Boot n Nuke (kill a drive from dos total disk wipe)
    • and a few other things

https://sourceforge.net/projects/techdisk/files/
    --- Double Post Merged, 3 Aug 2013, Original Post Date: 3 Aug 2013 ---
    ((( HUGE thanks for mr.p for tolerating me and aby$m who helped me unwittingly by helping me fix my sig for donations he gave me a idea and well here you go finished product 2 weeks early (^..^) )))

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Moderator VIP

Please use our downloads manager.

3. Alek5

Alek5 Member

thank you again for you work .;)

4. Dan420Man

Dan420Man Active Member

I'd like to thank you and everyone that's involved in the development, maintenance, and time out of their lives for this site, forum, and software. I don't take for granted just how much it's helped me and/or has done for me...in lots of ways. I, at the moment, may be a Script kiddie but aspire to be a blackhat. I guess we all gotta start somewhere...and I plan to be appreciative all those who help/ed me out along the way.
    ~ Getcha Pull~

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K