Virgin Media reduced a-z wordlists

Discussion in 'Dictionary, Password & Wordlists' started by h4x0rm1k3, 24 Oct 2015.

1. h4x0rm1k3

h4x0rm1k3 Active Member

Here is a link to my Mediafire folder which contains the complete list of Virgin Media reduced a-z wordlists generated using Eleadons from HF's reduced wordlist generator based on his built in rules + 1 extra which is for the words to have at least 5 minimum unique characters in them. They have been archived using 7zip & can be extracted using many different archive extractors, the complete set unpacked is 352Gb and are shrunk down to 5Gb total. Each wordlist is around 250Mb in archive form and around 14-20Gb in extracted. The following are the other rules applied (please contact me if you notice any that shouldn't apply with proof please)

Only combinations which meet these criteria will be printed:
    • each character cannot appear more than 3 times
    • no 3 characters in a row can be identical
    • no 3 characters in a row can be sequential (abc)
    • no 3 characters in a row can be reverse sequential (cba)
    • character 2 is not equal to character 1
    • character 2 is not +1 to character 1
    • character 2 is not +2 to character 1
    • character 2 is not +3 to character 1
    • character 2 is not +4 to character 1
    • character 2 is not +5 to character 1
    • character 2 is not -1 to character 1
    • character 2 is not -3 to character 1
    • character 2 is not -4 to character 1
    • character 3 is not equal to character 1
    • character 3 is not +2 to character 1
    • character 3 is not equal to character 2
    • character 3 is not +2 to character 2
    • character 3 is not +3 to character 2
    • character 3 is not +4 to character 2
    • character 3 is not +5 to character 2
    • character 3 is not -1 to character 1
    • character 3 is not -2 to character 2
    • character 3 is not -4 to character 2
    • character 3 is not -5 to character 2
    • character 5 is not equal to character 1
    • character 5 is not equal to character 4
    • character 8 is not equal to character 6
    • characters 1 and 3 and 4 are not identical
    • characters 1 and 3, and 2 and 4 are not identical
    • characters 2, 3 and 8 cannot be identical
    • characters 3 and 5, and 4 and 6 are not identical

These wordlists will reduce the cracking time of Virgin media (and any other ISP that uses a-z but doesn't use i or o) by a huge amount & also save you money in the process! I will also be adding new links using multi upload sites eventually so that the files last longer therefore shouldn't need to be maintained.

I made and uploaded these lists because I found that using the generator and piping into oclhashcat would only giver me around 85000H/s whereas my R9 290X is capable of 195000 so although the lists were shrunk it would still take a lot of time. Also these lists can be kept and saved as they are archived to a total of 5Gb so saves time having to generate them over & over again!
    Again, this wouldn't be possible without Eleadon so a huge thanks to him for bringing the generators to the community. So, the moment you've all been waiting for.......The link to the folder, Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1u62mqa19aa9t//VMa-z
    --- Double Post Merged, 25 Oct 2015, Original Post Date: 24 Oct 2015 ---
    I have now added this to torrents, it will be slow at 1st but if anybody has the files and wants to jump on they're more than welcome as my upload speed is slow at the moment! https://thepiratebay.gd/torrent/12626378/Virgin_media_(UK)_a-z_wordlists
    --- Double Post Merged, 26 Oct 2015 ---
    If the first torrent link doesn't work for you then you can also try this one - http://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3284384/17740640/

• Like Like x 1
  2. dastardlyman

dastardlyman Member

great work.
    ive only got talktalk, sky and ee near me otherwise i would be trying this virginmedia stuff.
    i recognise you from hackforums - and you do great stuff there.
    whats the story with bthub5 ? is there any good work out there?
    is there a way in?
    best wishes , dastardlyman

3. h4x0rm1k3

h4x0rm1k3 Active Member

Yes that's me, over there too! Mainly a lurker but I like to join in every now and then when something interesting catches my eyes! TalkTalk you've only really got the possibility of the WPS pin being generated from the MAC which you can use Dumpper to find out if it is or not. I'm going to be working on SKY & BTHub wordlists eventually but obviously they'll be a bit bigger but will still cut down the time dramatically. I'm looking to do that after i've run my VM lists against 2 handshakes i've got at the moment and then see if anybody else has had any luck with them and then i'll look into generating them. Bruteforce is the only real way against the BTHubs though or apparently a long reaver session works too if you slow the pin attempts between pin tries, not tried it myself so you'd have to look into that yourself. As for EE, if it's a EE-BrightBox-xxxxxx then there are generated wordlists that I posted on HF that will probably take a day to run if that, try the 5-4-3 & 4-5-3 ones 1st as they're the most likely.

4. dastardlyman

dastardlyman Member

many thanks! :) yes ive used your EE wordlist trick and it worked!
    i will have a look at the slow reaver thing with BT hub.
    best of luck with your VM stuff.
    i also am looking with interest at you reducing the keyspace for sky routers.
    i posted some valid router passwords on hackforums
    :)

5. davey800

davey800 Member

have you tried wifislax 9 or 10 with talk talk routers dastardlyman used one of tools in wifislax on and cracked pin and got password within 5 seconds gerais auditors it was called tools in spanish but you get the idea of how to use it not had any luck against virgin media though

6. Francis Wilson

Francis Wilson Active Member

The video is old right when he did it?

7. h4x0rm1k3

h4x0rm1k3 Active Member

Wifislax has a lot of built in tools but a lot in spanish. They're still fairly easy to work out though and I think the tool you're on about for TalkTalk routers is called PixieScript and basically runs PixieWPS attack against the connection you choose from the list.