Wifite2 2.2.5 ( w hcxtools & hcxdumptool )

Discussion in 'Scripts & Commands' started by r1sen, 22 Sep 2018.

1. Nik mel

Nik mel New Member

Sweet that takes care of my gpd Pocket. Do you know how to get it to work with nethunter? I don't think it uses tcz extension. I'm gonna attempt but I believe need a bin or lib format. You can call me stupid if it's as easy as changing format on the PC I haven't tried yet.

2. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

*.tcz extensions are.. not really any different then say a zip file or any other compressed file format. If using linux you could enter the following in your terminal:

unsquashfs wifite2-2.2.5.tcz *from the same directory the tcz file is downloaded*

which inflates the compressed file system structure that is a tcz file - folder within a folder within a folder mapping out the file system structure of your linux host. However this was modified for TinyPaw, if you are using a different flavor of linux you may just want to visit the developers github for build and download information: https://github.com/derv82/wifite2

• Like Like x 1
  3. longshanks

longshanks Well-Known Member
    VIP

sorry sir? a folder within a folder within a folder, sounds like i'm in a labyrinth, or in a mirror maze. :LOL:
    Thank you so much for your wonderful work, you are truly a professional that deserves our highest Praise (y)

4. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Yes, folder within a folder within another - tcz files are nothing more then the mapped out system structure when:

make && sudo make install when compiling or for script tools as well

For instance a simple *.tcz extension is done so in the squashfs format, once unsquashed may inflate to the following:

/usr/
    /usr/local/
    /usr/local/lib/
    /usr/local/bin/
    /usr/local/share/
    /usr/local/include/

etc etc etc

Go ahead and download any *.tcz extension from the TinyPaw repos or Tiny Core and run "unsquashfs file_name" within the download directory and you will see how the extension inflates and over lays the read only file system upon boot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. longshanks

VIP

Thank you so much for your divine wisdom and expertise. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  6. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Appreciate that, always good to hear feedback :penguin:

7. longshanks

VIP

Your'e the " MAN" :smuggrin:

8. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Oh no, now now don't start the conspiracy wheels turning lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nik mel

Nik mel New Member

Actualy hcxdumptool is now avalable with apt-get i just found out but only has hashcat-data still get the no hashcat . So gonna do on pc like u said thanks

• About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K