Fixed WPA PSK IN 64 HEX

Discussion in 'Xiaopan Support' started by kamil121, 18 Sep 2012.

1. kamil121

kamil121 Active Member

Hello everyone!

Yesterday night and morning I hit a snag while running Weaver 1.4 on the latest Xiaopan. I am using a Windows XP machine, and use IMG burner to burn it on a CD and boot from CD.

It took me 4 hours to finish the brute force, to my dismay I got a 64 hex password, which I didn't even try as it was wrong, everytime I put the pin in the first box in the command menu, clicked run, I got a different HEX key every time. Did a quick restart, and tried the whole brute force again, took me 3 hours..and again I got a 64 key hex password :(

I tried reading forums and people have no clue either and I thought I would try. I am using a TPLINK WLWN8822N(v2) usb dual antenna adapter. Latest version of Xiopan.

Should I give a Xiopan version with Reaver 1.3?

2. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

3. kamil121

kamil121 Active Member

yup that's the site I was on in the middle of the night. It states it will give a random PSK, but when I tried another ATTACK on the same AP, I still got A 64 HEX KEY..even though it was the second time I was doing the attack. Is the router then uncrackable?

4. Mr. Penguin

Mr. Penguin Administrator
    Staff Member VIP Admin

5. kamil121

kamil121 Active Member

I have a method to bypass the wifi key.

I use tp link as my wifi client software, Under QSS option I saw that I can put in the pin and the software would the associate me with the AP which the pin belonged too. I connected sucessfully. I put in the 192.168.2.1 router login and got in. From there I got the wifi password.

Long method to some but worth it.

Once I am on the PC I will drop a download link to the utility software which I use, hopefully it can be of some good use, or perhaps a method which devs can create perhaps in future developments. Would it be possible to create a universal wifi utility for linux users were they can connect to the AP via QSS pin method?

6. Vas

Vas Member

Can you write software you used or provide some link, please?

7. wasab

wasab Member

8. morpheous

morpheous Active Member

Thank you for the link to this software, it worked like a charm after i entered the PIN. ;)

• Like Like x 1