Nighthawk is an experimental implementation of ARP/ND spoofing, password sniffing and simple SSL stripping for Windows.
It requires WinPcap and .NET Framework 4 (Client profile) and works best on Vista & Windows 7.
- ARP spoofing (IPv4) and RA spoofing (IPv6) over local network
- Password sniffing for most common HTML form fields (name-based matching), HTTP basic authentication, FTP, POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Basic SSL stripping (doesn't work on HTTPS-only sites) and cookie stripping
- Quick attack mode
- Windows Phone application for remote access to sniffer results (HawkWP)
- Nighthawk 0.9.4 (RC)
- Windows 8 support
- bug fixes
- WCF service removed due to instability