Virtual Access Point (Virtual AP) - Share your Internet through Wi-Fi.
Virtual AP is an easy-to-use software that turns any LAN-connected PC or laptop into a Wi-Fi wireless access point. So anyone nearby can surf the Internet through your sharing.
Also, your iPhone, PDA, mobile or what ever, can enjoy the Internet by connecting to the wireless network broadcasted by Virtual AP. A great idea to cut down your mobile bills, isn't it?
This is also an ideal solution for setting up a temporary AP in a hotel room, meeting room, at home or the like.
- Share Internet with another laptop - It turns one of your laptops into a Wireless Access Point(WAP, or Wi-Fi router or Wi-Fi gateway), other laptops can connect to the Wi-Fi network to surf Internet.
- Share Internet with iPhone, iPod, PDA, xBox or whatever - Your iPhone, PDA or other Wi-Fi devices can enjoy the wireless network created by Virtual AP.
- Wi-Fi Security - The wireless network created by Virtual AP is security-enabled. Anyone who wants to connect MUST have the network key (Password).
- ONE-CLICK Sharing - One button to start, one button to stop, that's all.
- Simple - It is very simple, one-click sharing. You even don't need to read the manual.
- It Is Soft - It turns your laptop into a Wireless Access Point(WAP), without any third hardwares.
- Share 3G over WiFi (3G Sharing) - Share your 3G connection with your family.
- Share ISDN over WiFi (ISDN Sharing) - Share your ISDN connection to your another laptop or PC.
- Share DSL over WiFi (DSL Sharing or ADSL Sharing) - Share DSL or ADSL to your another laptop or PC.