Crack WPA

Discussion in 'Community Services' started by SilverSliver, 9 Jul 2018.

1. SilverSliver

SilverSliver Member

I hate to ask, but I have about run out of options. For a few days now I have tried to get through a WPA password. The problem is while I have a couple of laptops neither have a decent video card. Doing a few thousand combined hashes a second is really slow compared to GPU hacking. I tried one of those stes that's supposedly free and it wasn't. I thought OK I will see if I can buy .001 bitcoins but the only card I have is a pay card and it comes up like its a prepaid so I can't even do that. I don't have much cash anyway as I got let go after being in an auto accident a month ago. Id never ask anyone unless I ran out of options. I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Attached Files:

2. longshanks

longshanks Well-Known Member
    VIP

Screenshot from 2018-07-14 10-27-56.png

#2 longshanks, 14 Jul 2018
    Last edited: 18 Jun 2019
  • About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K