Linset-0.14

Discussion in 'Scripts & Commands' started by r1sen, 7 Jan 2018.

1. r1sen

r1sen Well-Known Member
    Dev Team VIP

Here is the modified release for TinyPaw / Xiaopan / TCL 8.2.x

*Maybe this was done? Not sure, if I am repeating old news let me know? lol*

SourceForge: linset-0.14.tcz
    BitBucket: linset-0.14.tcz

Some things to keep in mind:

Know Your Files System!

These scripts were not designed for read-only or "live" systems, many of them need their "/tmp/" working directories re-specified within the (.sh, .rb, .py) main filename. Additionally many of these are looking for directory or bin listings that are not applicable in a system based off TCL. For example this script - line 589 and 598, the first is searching your "/usr/bin/" for nmap and the second is searching for "/usr/bin/" for your php-cgi bin, adjustments were made to point to "/usr/local/bin/...." as well this script was modified by "patrick" not just for english language but also to account for Monitor mode standards change from monX to wlanXmon and this script utilizes a airmon script bundled in the "linset" directory. However wrapping as a .tcz extension this script is unable to account for "./" directory locater, therefor "/usr/local/share/linset/airmon" needed to be added in place of the previous "./airmon" in lines 830 - 880. I am no pro, I encourage because I believe in a lightweight, no footprint, and minimal size distro. Happy hacking and happy coding~

Necessary files:

• Aircrack-ng
    • Airmon-ng
    • Airodump-ng
    • Awk
    • Coreutils
    • Curl
    • Dhcpd
    • Hostapd
    • Iwconfig
    • Lighttpd
    • MacChanger
    • Mdk3
    • NMap
    • Php5-cgi
    • Pyrit
    • Python
    • Unzip
    • Xterm
    grabber-2018Jan07-023431.png grabber-2018Jan07-023523.png grabber-2018Jan07-023547.png grabber-2018Jan07-023558.png grabber-2018Jan07-023719.png

#1 r1sen, 7 Jan 2018
    Last edited: 7 Jan 2018
  • About Us

We are a community mixed with professionals and beginners with an interest in wireless security, auditing and pentesting. Feel free to check out and upload resources.

You can also find us on: Twitter and Facebook

• Donate to Us

Did you find our forums useful? Feel free to donate Bitcoin to us using the form below. Those who donate the equivlent of $10 USD or more will be upgraded to VIP membership. Don't have Bitcoin? Use your credit card to GO VIP here. Don't want to fork out some coin? There are other ways to GO VIP. Bitcoin: 1LMTGSoTyJWXuy2mQkHfgMzD7ez74x1Z8K